Why change to MV and not work with RPG VX AC

An erotic story driven RPG Forums Roundscape Ideas & Suggestions Why change to MV and not work with RPG VX AC

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by DsheyAar DsheyAar 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Radu
    Participant

i think RPG VX AC is much smother for all pc if you don,t have a good one or is easy for dev to work wit.

Radu
    Participant

I think the old one is better then new one the mv thecks to much to load for a game theat has 3.6 gb and the mv cant handel the detalis of the game (sorry for my bad eng) and come on man i think you like the old vers then new one and whats the diference of this engine and that engine and this is just my opionin if you think im wrong is your decision hope you fix it.

Radu
    Participant

mv needs some more work is lags to much and yea evry time you exit the menu and use alot a ram i do not say is bad but if you like stay about 5 min evry time to load an area i do not complain evry game has is bugs in this one is the lag evryting is good .

Radu
    Participant

Evryting works fine for me but the loading takes about 2 min on evryting

Twifan
    Twifan
    Participant

“i think RPG VX AC is much smother for all pc if you don,t have a good one or is easy for dev to work wit.”

RPG Maker VX Ace has a limit in how large a game is allowed to be, and Roundscape has already passed that limit. In fact, the team has even done a few work around to try and push more content out of the ACE version as they could. The final patch of Roundscape ACE is as close to the final version of the game, should the team keep with ACE.

DsheyAar
    DsheyAar
    Participant

Roundscape have become to big for VX AC. If MV is to slow on your PC you have to less ram. If you upgrade to 6 or more ram (the higher the better), RS is as fast as you know from VX AC

Radu
    Participant

is not the ram is the engine ore somting i dont know try to open and close the menu about 20X see the usage

Radu
    Participant

may be some bug or a glich cas no way is using so much ram

Wildquill
    Wildquill

Hello everyone. We needed to move to MV from VX because the size of the game was becoming too large for VX. While MV has allowed us to house the larger game it has come with some problems and unfortunately some of those are on the engine side. Kal has worked many times to contact support staff from MV to help fix this. Sometimes he’s had success sometimes he has not. I’ll ask aorund and see if anyone has picked up some fixes for ram issues.

Radu
    Participant

is say is some plugin thas makes it to use so much ram and after is removed is work no problem in dont now what is tho

DsheyAar
    DsheyAar
    Participant

strange. for me was the bigger ram the solution. my older laptop had only 4 gb and game didn´t work

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.